***BECCA WILLIAMS--YOU ARE NOT TO READ THIS BLOG, YOUNG LADY!!! TURN AWAY NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE! (PIECE?)***
In Connecticut our gas is down to $3.79 a gallon. I consider this national news.
Today I heard that gas in Massachusetts is only $3.55 a gallon. It is also cheaper in New Jersey, where it is against the law to pump your own gas, yet
full service is still cheaper than in CT where you do all the work
yourself. Upon his return from San Diego last week, TJ also said it was
cheaper in California. CALIFORNIA!
I am so ready to move out of this crap state. Not to be cynical or anything, just ya know, for fun...
Jill's Top 10 Reasons NOT to Take Up Residence in the State of Connecticut
- Gas is $3.79 a gallon [reference paragraph 1]
- I've come to believe that 82 degrees is HOT.
- 900 miles from Kentucky.
- Beach=Long Island Sound=Polluted=YUCK
- "There must be an era" (error)
- Yet people think I talk funny. They don't know it is their problem.
- For $200,000 you can buy a crap house that needs a lot of work. And has an above ground pool filled with brown water!! Sign me up! Include an adjustable rate sub-prime mortgage!
- We have 4 seasons. But winter is about 8 months long.
- The toilets in my house don't work. Worth a damn. The handles fall off. Sometimes they explode. Literally.
my neighbors cook fried bologna, smelly fish, or smoke a pack of cigarettes all at
once, it stinks up my house. Then they curse at their children. LOUDLY.
also wants me to blog about what I did last night. When he took the dog
outside, he let in a moth. I proceeded to get my new handy-dandy
Dustbuster (which I love by the way), stand on top of the couch, and
wave the Dustbuster around (using the word muther-chucker) until I sucked up the moth. The good news is
that I succeeded. The bad news is that TJ laughed so hard he nearly
shot milk out of his nose.
and for demonstrative purposes, how I know I have the smartest dog in the world. she must have been blogging!