It's been a long time since I've participated in Chelsea's "Ten on Tuesday" but I thought I'd give it a shot. I mean, I haven't blogged in a month, might as well, right?!
1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t'?
I say it like "can't." When I lived in CT, many people said it like "haunt." I felt judged. Oh well.
2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
Actually there are lots of people who don't know. Considering how rarely I blog these days, it might not make sense for me to tell them. They'd think it was dumb, probably, ha.
3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
I like for the store to bag them, so I can pay attention to the prices being scanned. I usually get plastic bags because I almost always forget my reusable bags.
4. Do you have a green thumb?
5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I hardly watch the Food Network because when I do...I get hungry! Rar!
6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I don't really care for baths, actually. I have difficulty relaxing, and I easily get hot during a bath. Plus I don't feel clean....
7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
Beige...like all the walls in my house. I know, kinda boring.
8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
Most of the time indoors. See item 6, gets hot easily. I do not like to sweat.
9. Describe your ideal weather.
Warm, not quite HOT, with a light breeze.
10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
I think Spanish would be useful, but I'd also like to know French.
In addition...KatiePerk is doing something today called Things I Need Tuesday. In all honesty, I don't "need" anything. But I do have a birthday coming up, after all...So what might I want?
1--"Package" of Pure Barre classes (is this what you even call it?)
2--Personal Assistant (hey, we're dreaming here!)
3--Dunkin' Donuts gift cards, for my daily coffee
4--Gift certificate from the Massage Center
5--Several OPI nail polishes (or pedicures) including Ate Berries in the Canaries, Cancun Fiesta, Strawberry Margarita, etc.
6--Vacation fo sho
For fun, here is an Instagram of my lillies I took this weekend...
Go forth my bloggies, and have a happy Wednesday! BUNCO at my house this weekend! Woohoo!