Long time no bloggy, my friends! I have no excuses, no good reasons, and (thankfully) no sad stories to tell you about why I haven't been around. I've been experiencing The Lazy. My friend Chrissie will tell you The Lazy is associated with Thanksgiving, and perhaps it is, but it plagues me from time to time regardless of the season.
Thought I'd just give a quick update for you!
1. My hubby and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary this past weekend! SEVEN YEARS. Doesn't really seem like it...but then again, it certainly does!
2. For our anniversary, we took a little trip....more on that in a future post ;) (see, that means I'll come back. I have pictures!)
3. You might remember that before I took my trip a few months back, I mentioned an appointment I had for a wax. I'm still a little embarassed to tell you about this, but I will say this. When those people tell you to use Tend-Skin, THEY MEAN IT. (I may or may not have had a wax appointment recently, and may or may not have forgotten to use the Tend Skin leading up to the appointment.)
4. I am not finished with my Christmas shopping. I've bought just one tiny little thing for my mom, and need to buy for all the little people in my family. I seem to get worse with this every year....argh, get it together Jillbee, get it together!
5. I am in dire need of a pedicure. I'm trying to reward myself with a pedicure while "tricking" myself into working out. I told myself a couple days ago that if I went to the gym 10 times by Christmas, I could get a pedi. Well. As of right now I need to go 9 more times. I'm up against a tight deadline peeps...
That's all I've got for now peeps, I promise to come back in about 3 to 5 days. Not a whole month ;)