Last week I didn't even write my post...
On Monday I had Chick-fil-A for lunch.
I had 3 cups of coffee before 10 a.m. on WednesdayAnyway. Suffice to say, this is hard for me. I'm trying to stay accountable, but I suck at it.
- Weigh-in: On Tuesday I was at 126.2. I'm fine with this number. I'd be great with a lower one, but I'm not going to starve myself to get there.
- Exercise completed:
- On Sunday, I ran about a mile
- Monday, 60 minute Barre Amped class
- Wednesday, 60 minute Barre Amped class, bootcamp-style, and then we walked the dogs later that night
- Guilty pleasure: Um did you see where I talked about eating Chick-fil-A for lunch on Monday? That counts.
- Success story: Running that mile on Sunday. It had been MONTHS since I last ran. It was not exactly easy, particularly since I ran outside. I'm not good at running outdoors.
- Recipes: I have nothing new to add here. Sorry :-/ Food is the worst part of this whole thing for me.