Trust me, people. I have no intention of making the commitment that this will be a weekly thing...we all know how great I am at blogging! (sarcasm) But, I'm trying to do better in many facets of life, so I thought I'd start with a post here since I'm spending part of today trying to plan some meals for the week...
- Monday--Baked/grilled chicken breasts with a cucumber/tomato/red onion salad (personal recipe)
- Tuesday--Taco Pasta Salad (add grilled chicken)
- Wednesday--Summertime Caprese Chicken (never had this before, so I'm not sure about it)
- Thursday--Leftovers (I have a work commitment that will interfere w/making dinner as well as eating it at a reasonable hour)
- Friday--Chicken Parmesan (w/some type of green veggie)
Other things, for either breakfasts, snacks, or take-to-work lunches...
As usual, this will of course require a trip to the grocery. Also - an admission...I tend to plan meals like this often and end up not making them, for whatever reason. So hopefully, posting it here will keep me more accountable! We shall see!
What are you cooking (eating?) this week?